Subject: UPDATE Starting your own Business
From: [email-masked] (Intelligent Light)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 17:00:23 -0800

Well boys and girls, here's the latest:

We finished production on Sunday afternoon and completed the off line
Monday. This thing is considerably larger than I thought it was going to be!
The finished edit will run about 2 hours and 20 minutes!

We will, obviously, have to make this a 2 tape series, each running approx.
1 hr. 10 mins. Our duplication, tape jackets, labels, and postage just
doubled! We will be selling this series for $59.99. That is just $10 more
than most videos offered but it has almost 3 times as much information!

When we first posted information about this tape, we figured $29.99 for a 60
minute video so this is still pretty much in line with that price only 2
tapes. I was shocked to see we had so much information in this tape, but I
believe you would rather have all of the pieces to the puzzle so you end up
with the whole picture.

This series deals with every aspect of starting your own business from A-Z!
I'm sure you will find it paying for itself, and then some, from the very
first job it gets you. Remember, you can have all of the toys, and be the
best animator or videographer in the world, but if you can't sell it....

Well, you get the picture. We should be ready to ship in a couple of weeks!
I would like to hear any comments you may have. Thank you to all of the
people who sent in their suggestions! Well, I'm off to post! It won't be
long now!

Tools will never take the place of talent! Wave on!

Tom Rennen
Intelligent Light Digital Imaging
214-420-6815